Car Accident Attorneys
New York State Fatal Thruway Accidents
An injury or wrongful death caused by a car accident, truck accident, or other motorized vehicle crash can have lasting physical, emotional, and financial effects. At the New York personal injury law firm of Hacker Murphy, LLP, we help those who have been injured or have suffered the loss of a family member obtain the compensation for they deserve.
Don't wait. Contact us today for a free initial consultation. We stand ready to help you obtain fair compensation for pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and more. Call (866) 919-9031.
Did you know? There were more than 6 million auto accidents on U.S. highways in 2003, resulting in 2.9 million injuries, and more than 42,000 deaths.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
If you or a family member has been injured or killed in an accident,
contact us immediately:
- New York State Thruway Accidents
- Other vehicle accidents — RV accidents, boating accidents, all-terrain vehicle (ATV) accidents, drunk driving accidents, reckless driving accidents, commercial vehicle accidents, 18-wheelers accidents, delivery truck accidents, taxi accidents, public transit accidents
- Snowmobile accidents and deaths
- Accidents on I-87, I-88, 787, I-90 (NYS Thruway), or other New York interstate or freeway
- Personal attention
- Aggressive pursuit of evidence and preparation for trial — We hire investigators and accident reconstruction experts to document the scene of the accident and recreate the event using computer modeling. We also hire medical experts to document injuries. Our preparation also includes interviewing witnesses and preserving evidence.
- Utilization of financial experts — We work with financial experts to prove lost wages, diminished earning potential, and other long-term financial ramifications of the injury.
Learn about New York State's No-fault Law regarding motor vehicle accidents.
Injured in a Motor Vehicle Accident? We Can Help.
From minor fender benders to major crashes and fatal accidents on the New York State Thruway, our Albany car accident lawyers have experience handling many different types of auto accident personal injury cases. Our aggressive, hands-on approach involves several key elements:
Our goal is to get you a fair settlement without spending months at the bargaining table or in court. Though an early settlement is ideal, we always prepare for a battle. Should a jury trail be necessary, we will be well-prepared to present a solid case on your behalf.
For more information, contact our Albany law firm today for an initial consultation. While it's true that no amount of money can take away the pain of an injury or the emotional toll of a wrongful death, it can help to know that someone will be working hard to secure you and your family's financial well-being.Convenient appointments, including evenings and weekends, are available upon request.