New York Wrongful Death Attorneys
New York Fatal Car Crash Attorneys
The wrongful death of a family member is one of the most traumatic events a person could ever experience. It shakes you to your core, and makes you wonder, "Why them, why now?" Beyond the grief and sadness, there is anger, frustration, and possible financial worry. During this difficult time, you need someone on your side to hold people accountable for what occurred.
At Hacker Murphy, LLP, our experienced New York personal injury attorneys are committed to helping families who have suffered the wrongful death of a family member receive the compensation they deserve. Contact one of our wrongful death lawyers today for an initial consultation and evaluation of your case.
We will push hard for a quick settlement through arbitration or mediation while meticulously preparing for a possible trial. If a settlement to your survivor claim cannot be negotiated, we will aggressively pursue compensation via a lawsuit and litigation. We will not hesitate to hire experts, including investigators, accident reconstruction experts and medical experts. In addition, we will also utilize the expertise of economists and vocational experts to accurately determine the extent of your financial damages.
Contact us today if a family member has suffered a wrongful death as a result of any of the following events or circumstances:
- Auto accident, car crash, motorcycle accident or other motorized vehicle crash. Our New York fatal car crash attorneys have handled hundreds of cases and recovered substantial cash awards.
- pedestrian accident, bicycling accident
- Construction site accident, including electrocution, falling debris, scaffolding collapse, and more
- Medical malpractice, birth injury
- Slip and fall, premises / property accident
- Defective product, dangerous product
- Exposure to toxic substances
- Nursing home abuse or neglect
If you have suffered the wrongful death of a family member, you deserve to be compensated. While it's true that no amount of money can take away the pain or lessen the emotional toll of a wrongful death, it is good to know that someone will be working hard to make sure you and your family's financial well-being is secure. Contact one of our New York wrongful death attorneys today for an initial consultation. Flexible appointments, including evenings and weekends, are available upon request.